Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: NutriGrill

Why it's "organic BBQ" I'm really not sure? I mean, I could put a bunch of stuff with High Fructose Corn Syrup, lard, fat, and processed foods in here, so it doesn't make my food organic. But whatever. It's moot point.

Let me first start by saying this is a 5  item! Why? Here's why:
This little grill is 5 notches better that its brother indoor grill (which I shall not name). The NutriGrill is not a press and cook grill. Just as you do on an outdoor grill you have to do on this little grill. Flip your meat, take it off, put it on, warm it up. It's a grill after all. But no more worries about dried grilled  food. This grill is design to retain juices, rather than burn them off and dry out your food. Anf furthermore, the serveware sends it over the top for me! I can't say enough good stuff about this grill. It's simple to use so I'd even dare recommend to those who don't know their way around the kitchen because it's pretty difficult to get the food to stick and burn if cooking at the right speed. It has 5 speeds (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 - obviously lower is the slow speed). I used a bit of Olive Oil mostly for the flavor, but I'd be confident cooking without the oil as well.

It's simple. It takes no time to setup or cook. It has a million accessories and I personally am extremely happy with my decision!

Interested in getting yours: search Nutrigrill on Amazon or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment