Sunday, March 27, 2016

Product Reviewing: Not an Ending

After a brief hiatus, I have returned not without some news though. I think as a product reviewer who's been in the "industry" for a couple of years, I've learned to keep up with updates, new sites, and other news related to product reviewing. Among that is the threat of Amazon deleting all your reviews. I recently had an interesting experience where I started receiving notices from Amazon and ultimately, they ended up blocking new reviews I have posted due to a violation of TOS. Despite all the reading I've done, analysis of the TOS, and recommendations I have taken strongly into consideration, I too am not longer able to submit new reviews on Amazon. Honestly, I figured it was just a matter of time from what I've read and heard from others. So with that said... this shall not be the end. I guess my outstanding reviews will be done here as I explore other options for reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment