Thursday, September 3, 2015

Product Review: Luseta Shampoo and Conditioner


I had the opportunity to try out the Luseta Tea Tree and Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. First off, cool pump! It makes washing my hair that much easier! The shampoo and conditioner also have a pleasant smell, a must have for me!

So does it work? Well, the shampoo cleanses my hair and the conditioner softens my hair. In the immediate it does. But after a day, I noticed my hair drying out more and really struggling to keep its moisture. In the end, I found myself using more hair products between washes. I like the product, feel it would be better used mixed with other shampoos and conditioners or for someone who washes every day or in the least, every other day.

This Shampoo and Conditioner is advertised as good for all hair types. Overall, I give it a rating of 


Here me talk about my view of the product HERE!

This is me after washing with the products (both shampoo and conditioner) while allowing my hair to naturally dry:



No comments:

Post a Comment