Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review: Wool Dryer Balls


I had the opportunity to give these dryer balls a whirl (pun intended)! They are my new favorite alternative to dryer sheets. The inner tree hugger in me smiles everytime I toss one in the dryer. It is not nearly as wasteful and does the same thing a fabric sheet was EXCEPT you can choose your individual scent, which we all know I collect and love! Eliminates static - check! Safe to use - check! Customized scent - check! Eco-friendly - check! What is not to love?! These balls are great! 
 ALL THE WAY HOME! 

Special shout out to http://www.reviewstuffz.com/ for the opportunity to enter and win this wonderful product! 

As I am having trouble uploading videos to my blog, to hear what I had to say, check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment