Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review: Whistling Tea Kettle

Loaning out my electric tea kettle to work, I was in the market for a new alternative for home when I came across this tea kettle. I decided while not an electronic alternative, to give it a try on my gas stove. I got it and very much looked forward to receiving it for my own individual use. This is the perfect addtition to kitchen full of stainless steel appliances and pots and pans. While my kitchen isn't this, this was my first and most immediate thought upon seeing it and having one of my stainless steel pots near, as it fits in so well. Putting water in it, on the stove, and turning it up high, it was a matter of minutes and it was whistling. YMMV - Of course, the time to heat will vary based on your stove. That being said, it does what it says it will and you can see so in my video. It's not super loud, but easily heard. It's nothing more and less than I expected.

For this product, I'd say !


I'm having difficulty uploading videos to my blog, so to hear what I had to say, check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment