Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review: Calily Diffuser

As a prior Calily customer, I was excited to receive the opportunity to review this product, a Calily Oil Diffuser. It is lightweight, but about the size of a large can good. Of course, this is my 3rd Oil Diffuser, so by now I 1) know how to work them without instructions and 2) love love love them. When I received this diffuser, I quickly noted the mini-pitcher for pouring the water in the diffuser, as well as the two dots that have to be aligned for the diffuser to work. I hooked it and was ready to go. I had a small issue for a day, but it has since resolved and I'm back in business with this diffuser.

The brand and the product both get 

Due to difficulties displaying the videos on my blog, please check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment