Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mystery Shopping: Bestmark



One of my favorite companies to shop for when I first started mystery shopping was Bestmark. After a 4 or so month hiatus, I have finally returned! It wasn't intentional that I took a hiatus, but more supply and demand... other companies, other shops had my time. But one of the reasons I have always loved shopping with BestMark is that I can do simple phone or internet shops that pay very little, but take little to no time to do and add up in my Shopping Bank. I've seen a fluctuation in the in-person shops and some are very specific qualifications that I do not meet, but others do.

When I calculate my hourly rate based on the simple shops, it makes it worthwhile for me. Best of all, they are nationwide, so there are lots of opportunities available and I can say that I recommend anyone getting started in the industry to have this be one of your first companies to test the water in.
The 3 greatest benefits that I can say BestMark offers are:
- Less pay up front and get reimbursed later opportunities, which is great for those that have no money to spend to start mystery shopping
- Is one of the quickest paying companies in the industry (generally within a week or two)
- Offers shops from the comfort of your home that can easily be done on lunch breaks for the worker or student OR during nap time for the stay-at-home parent

Interested in BestMark? Click any link on this page or go to: apply.bestmark.com/?r=TX40999.

No comments:

Post a Comment