Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review: The Curly Girl Combo Kit



This review has been several weeks in the making. I absolutely have enjoyed getting to try these products out. I do wish that they came with more detailed instructions or styling suggestions, but it has been an adventure getting to figure things out. I particularly love two things that came in this kit: the 3 large clips and the hair ties. The large clips are similar to bobby pins just larger and plastic and does a better job than the typical bobby pin. The hair ties are great for reducing tangles when putting your hair up and makes it easy. As always, this review was provided as part of a promotion in which I was able to try the item for free or discounted in exchange for my unbiased and honest review of the product. This product truly deserves its ! Watch me as I show it off....
You can order your Curly Girl Combo Kit (linked) or by visiting Amazon.com and searching CurlyGirl Combo Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment