Monday, July 6, 2015

Review: Savvy Straws

7 Eleven got it right with their slupee straws, recognizing that straws are not always a one size fits all ordeal. Some things you want bendy straws, while others you want straight. Sometimes you want longer and for your smoothies and shakes, you want thicker! I have never used a metal straw and never even knew they existed. But I was given the opportunity to try Savvy Straws and can say that I do love them. The fact that I don't have to worry about my straw bending and no longer being usable or a straw being "too short" or even that it is not wide enough for my thick smoothies or shakes to get through is great. I received the Savvy Straws as a 5 pack (an odd # I know) and a brush for easy cleaning. They are stainless steel and sturdy beyond this world. They fit well into a small or medium sized restaurant cup, but not sure about a large. It picks up small strawberry and fruit chucks with ease.

I'm giving this 5 bananas  because I frankly don't see anything wrong with these. I just finished cleaning my first straw, it's a breeze and they work great! 

For more information or to check them out, click the link or search Amazon using: Savvy Stainless Steel Smoothie Straws.

No comments:

Post a Comment