Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review: All Times Finest Spiralizer/Spiral Slicer


Of course, I have the pleasure of sometimes choosing to share items just because they are great products. Some thing sets them above and beyond from the others... this is one of them.

Being that it is the second All Times Finest product I have had the opportunity to check out, I will say that they take great pride in the quality and presentation of their products. Here's what I had to say about the All Times Finest Spiralizer:
Undoubtedly, this would get !

The Spiralizer performs no less than expected. At this point, I have had the opportunity to check out a few styles and many of the same style and can say that there is virtually no difference in the way this one and others cut. Some have a different blade on each side like this one, some have the same. But overall, they cut the same way.

Check it out at the link above or by searching Amazon for: All Times Finest Spiral Slicer.


No comments:

Post a Comment