Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Product Review: Alaffia Shea Butter Soap


Alaffia Shea Butter Soap - 6 pack

Last week, I received my Alaffia Shea Butter Soap from Amazon for free for my honest feedback. I compare these to the Soaps of Aromatherapy as their scents remind me much of the aromatherapy lotions I buy from Bath and Body Works. In excitement, I immediately struggled with which soap to use first. I couldn't help but peak and sniff all the soaps. And while I think the Lemongrass Coconut will be the next to be opened, I decided to use the fresh Lavender first simply since well, there were 2 of them! I have enjoyed using this soap. It's creamy and smells great! It lathers well and let's just leave it at that because I just don't know what more to say about soap!




So where does it measure up? ! (5 bananas - As you can see, I love this soap!) 

You can order yours at the link above!


No comments:

Post a Comment