Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review: Crafts 4 Kids - Chalk Markers

Whether 9 or 95, Chalk Markers are great for any ages! As a child, I loved writing on chalkboards and dry erase boards, and as an adult, I STILL DO! But as you know, writing with traditional chalk can be really messy. So when given the opportunity to check out the 8 pack of the color Craft 4 Kidz - Chalk Markers, I could not pass that up! And they are a hoot! Brightly colored with colors appropriate for summer, spring, fall, and any occasion. They are easy to use, with a reversible tip and just a lot of fun. I use them with many chalk boards in the garden, in the kitchen and even as decor. Check this out as my latest project with Chalk Markers: 4th of July decorations! 

Check them out at the link above or http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WRDE39C

Even though I have had these for awhile, I give them !

No comments:

Post a Comment