Sunday, June 21, 2015

Receipt Hog

This is one of my favorite phone apps to date! It's an app that you upload receipt and get points and spins towards points to cash in for cash or Amazon $$$. And I believe it is available on both Android and IPhone. I love Receipt Hog because everywhere I go, I receive receipts! Who doesn't want to make a bit of extra money?

The largest complaint that I have heard is that Receipt Hog takes too long. While it can take awhile for $$$ to build up, it's all about the effort put into it. I combine this with my coupon shopping and mystery shopping and I find that the effort is worth my while. My receipt do not make $$$ for me just sitting in my purse. Therefore, I feel it is worth the minimal effort.

On December 6, 2014, I won just in time for Christmas! Will you be next?

You can sign up for RECEIPT HOG HERE

***Currently, Receipt Hog only accepts grocery (including convenient stores and liquor stores) and retail receipts and is limited to 20 receipts of each per week. Please see Receipt Hog policies for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment