Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Review for Kreiger Light Up Mini-USB cord

Okay guys, this is by far one of the most helpful items I've reviewed to date! I am notorious for going to charge my phone when it has a low battery and hours later discovering a completely dead phone that... never had been charging. This is the solution to all my worries (or at least that one). Okay, so this charger lights up. What that means is I can see it when I'm plugging it up in the dark and I can see if the phone is plugged in correctly, as the light will be red instead of the stagnant state of blue if the battery is full or there is nothing plugged in/nothing charging. 

Rating: 

For your muse, I did a video review. ENJOY! 


(This is what happens when you decide to do your first video review on the an item you cannot pronounce the name of. Watch me, as I might've butchered the name of the company, but said it with 100% confidence!)

No comments:

Post a Comment